Saturday, October 6, 2007

Into the Life part 2 "Molly"

Sitting next to me is my little girl Molly. She has been my Companion for almost 8 years now and is a great source of amusement in my life. Her smiling face is one of the reasons I love her so much. Ignoring her ability to be a little shit head from time to time is not as easy. Especially the other night.



Now we have our weekday routine. We get up early and I get to take her out to take a quick break of nature. Make coffee for my self and breakfast and a treat for her. I shower she finds the best place to be out of sight. Once I am ready for the day we get to go for a walk, but as she know since it is way to early that i will be gone for most of the day she takes it on her self to ignore me and hide, normally in the upstairs guest room or what ever table she can get under. I am sure that she does it only so that I will stay home a bit longer.


When I get home from work then she gets a quick nature break and after I have relaxed for a bit we get to go for a good evening walk. Then we normally have our dinner and just before bed time I take her out one more time.


Well the other night she was up to no good. No sooner then I had gotton into bed did she start to act up. Now for the most part she is really a good girl or at lest I like to think so. She will just curle up and go to sleep for the night. But the other night she had other ideas. So this is what she did. Placing hear her on the bed looking at me with those big brown eyes of hers. Woof and then quiet just staring at me. A minute latter Woof again. Then she goes to the door wagging her tail and woof. Now it is really funny as she really isn't barking just making it loud enough for me to hear. OK ok i tell her and get up and out we go. She takes care of things and we come back in. Do you think i would be able to go to sleep now. I was hoping so, but now sooner then I got into bed. There she was again at the end of the bed looking at me and Woof pause and Woof again. Little smart ass that she is know that if she keeps it up that I will take her out. So the battle of wills starts. At lest I win there.





Thats my Molly

No comments: